- Andrew M. Churg, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Pathology, University of British Columbia, Pathologist, Vancouver Health and Sciences Center, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Jeffrey L. Myers, M.D., Professor of Pathology, The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Henry D. Tazelaar, M.D., Professor of Pathology, The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Joanne L. Wright, M.D., F.R.C.P. (C.), Professor of Pathology, University of British Columbia and Saint Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
A cornerstone text in a new edition!
Thurlbeck’s cornerstone textbook and reference on pulmonary pathology returns in a brand new edition! Updated with the latest advances in the field, this book will help you:
- Save time with all-inclusive coverage of neoplastic, non-neoplastic, infectious, occupational/environmental, and developmental pathologies
- Learn how molecular biology provides a greater understanding of lung development
- Gain new insights into the diagnosis of neoplastic and non-neoplastic lung disease *Find pertinent information on clinical features, epidemiology, and pathogenetic mechanisms of lung disease
Comprehensive in its scope and authoritative in its scholarship, Thurlbeck’s Pathology of the Lung is a virtual one-volume encyclopedia written by a ”who’s who”of specialists. It is the one text that no pathologist, pulmonologist, or resident in either specialty can afford to be without.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!