- Frederick C. Koerner, MD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
This new text examines common as well as more difficult diagnostic problems encountered in today’s field of breast pathology. The first part of each major section consists of a presentation of general concepts and a detailed description of the pathologic characteristics of specific lesions. Then it focuses on the differences between commonly confused entities and emphasizes pathologic findings to help you obtain the most accurate diagnosis. More than 1,000 illustrations—most in full color—present the key aspects of various diseases in real-life detail. As an Expert Consult title, it includes online access to the complete text of the book, fully searchable—along with all of the images downloadable for your personal use—at www.expertconsult.com.
- Features anytime, anywhere online access to the complete text of the book, fully searchable—as well as all of the images downloadable for your personal use—at www.expertconsult.com.
- Depicts the key aspects of various diseases in real-life detail through more than 1,000 full-color illustrations.
- Focuses on the distinction between benign and malignant lesions, the most crucial challenge faced by the surgical pathologist.
- Places a special emphasis on diagnostic pitfalls and differential diagnosis, to equip you with practical guidance and solutions in reporting difficult or problematic specimens.
- Integrates clinical, gross, microscopic, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic features of breast tumors and related lesions.
- Emphasizes clinicopathologic and radiologic features and correlations, to enable you to diagnose surgical specimens in light of relevant clinical data.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!