- W. S. Monkhouse, MA, MB, BChir, PhD, Assistant Curate, Wirksworth Team Ministry; Matlock; Formerly at University of Nottingham Medical School at Derby and Professor of Anatomy at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Ireland
Master Medicine: Clinical Anatomy is brief and accessible, approached from the point of view of what you will need to know in order to understand the clinical work you will eventually be doing. It includes a wide range of self-assessment material, ideal for testing your understanding, and helping you to prepare for your exams.
- Concise synoptic (not telegraphic text).
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- The books in the series both complement other available major texts, but also contain enough material to stand in the own right.
- Provides examination practice.
- Part of co-ordinated series.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!