- Robin Reid, BSc, MB, ChB, FRCPath, Honorary Senior Lecturer and Consultant Pathologist, University of Glasgow at the Western Infirmary, Glasgow, UK;
- Fiona Roberts, BSc, MD, FRCPath, Consultant Pathologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Pathology, University of Glasgow Medical School, Glasgow, UK
- Elaine MacDuff, BSc, MB ChB, Department of Pathology, Western Infirmary, Glasgow.
Generations of medical and other health science students have been helped to pass their exams by the acclaimed “Illustrated” books. The clear, visual presentation of the subject matter, divided into one-page units, makes for easy learning and recall.
Pathology remains central to the study of medicine and forms the bridge between the basic sciences and clinical medicine. Now fully revised, Pathology Illustrated covers all the essential information in as clear and concise a way as possible, focusing on what is most clinically important.
New to This Edition
- Fully updated throughout
- New line diagrams added to this edition to further improve understanding of key concepts
- Covers both basic and systematic pathology
- Each topic clearly summarised in a single page
- Visual presentation for easy learning and re-call
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!