Pharmacology for Health Professionals 4th Edition provides a comprehensive introduction to fundamental pharmacology principles and concepts.
The fourth edition has been fully updated and revised to reflect the most up-to-date information on the clinical use of drugs, Australian and New Zealand scheduling, drug legislation and ethics.
- · Anatomy and physiology integrated throughout
- · Discipline-specific information integrated throughout and additional resources provided via Evolve
- · Key drug information at your fingertips: Drug Monographs, Drug Interactions Tables, Clinical Interest Boxes and key terms and abbreviations
- · End-of-chapter review exercises to test your understanding.
- · Evolve resources for both lecturer and student.
- · New and updated Drug Monographs describing important aspects of drugs and drug groups
- · Updated tables outlining detailed drug interactions occurring with major drug groups
- · Recent changes in the pharmacological management of major conditions
- · New Clinical Interest Boxes, including current New Zealand specific and pharmacological treatment of common diseases and conditions
- · Referencing most up-to-date reviews of drugs and major disease management
- · Guidelines for clinical choice and use of drugs
- · Enhanced information on the use of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) modalities, with a focus on interactions between drugs and CAM therapies
- · Improved internal design for ease of navigation.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!