- Marluce Bibbo, MD, ScD, FIAC, The Warren R. Lang Professor of Pathology and Cell Biology, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA;
- David Wilbur, MD, Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
This best-selling book provides you with a comprehensive guide to the diagnostic applications of exfoliative and aspiration cytology. The book takes a systemic approach and covers the recognized normal and abnormal cytological findings encountered in a particular organ. Appropriate histopathological correlations and a consideration of the possible differential diagnosis accompany the cytological findings. The book is lavishly illustrated, making it the perfect practical resource for daily reference in the laboratory.
New to This Edition
- Provides updates to crucial chapters to keep you on top of the latest diagnosis and techniques.
- Access the full text online and download images from Expert Consult for use in electronic presentations.
- Incorporates differential diagnosis tables for easy comparison/contrast of diagnoses.
- Offers more than 1800 full-color images depicting a full range of normal and abnormal findings.
- Discusses new concepts on molecular basis of neoplasia.
- Explores the role of cytogenetics in cancer development.
- Provides an accessible guide to diagnostic investigation and screening.
- Includes a summary of major diagnostic criteria and discusses the pitfalls and limitations of cytology.
- Utilizes a consistent chapter structure to make finding the answers you need quick and easy.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!