by Werner Kahle, Michael Frotscher
The seventh edition of this classic work makes mastering large amounts of information on the nervous system and sensory organs much easier. It provides readers with an excellent review of the human body and its structure, and it is an ideal study companion as well as a thorough basic reference text.
The many user-friendly features of this atlas include:
- New and enhanced clinical tips
- Hundreds of outstanding full-color illustrations with updated labels
- Side-by-side images with explanatory text
- Helpful color-coding and consistent formatting throughout
Emphasizing clinical anatomy, this atlas integrates current information from a wide range of medical disciplines into discussions of the nervous system and sensory organs, including:
- In-depth coverage of key topics such as molecular signaling, the interplay between ion channels and transmitters, imaging techniques (e.g., PET, CT, and NMR), and much more
- A section on topical neurologic evaluation
Volume 3: Nervous System and Sensory Organs and its companions Volume 1: Locomotor System and Volume 2: Internal Organs comprise a must-have resource for students of medicine, dentistry, and all allied health fields.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!