by Christopher P. Crum, Michelle S. Hirsch, William Peters III
Part of the growing High-Yield Pathology Series, Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology is designed to help you review the key features of ob/gyn specimens, recognize the classic look of each disease, and quickly confirm your diagnosis. Authors Christopher Crum, MD, Michelle S. Hirsch, MD, PhD, and William Peters III, MD, incorporate a logical format, excellent color photographs, concise bulleted text, and authoritative content to help you accurately identify hundreds of discrete disease entities affecting the female reproductive tract.
- Find information quickly and easily with a templated, easy-to-reference format.
- Confirm your diagnoses with more than 1,000 superb color photographs that demonstrate the classic appearance of each disease.
- Find the answers you need fast with concise, bulleted text covering clinical description, etiology, pathology (gross and microscopic), differential diagnosis, ancillary diagnosis techniques, and prognosis.
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field.
- Access the full text and illustrations online; use PathologyConsult, an innovative differential diagnosis tool; perform quick searches; and download images – all at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!