by Whitney M. Green
This is the second volume in a new series – Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology edited by Jonathan Epstein. It is a practical resource is arranged by differential diagnoses, filling a niche in GI pathology resources and providing a practical guide to making the correct diagnosis between commonly confused entities. It covers over 165 differential diagnoses, ranging from the most common in surgical urologic pathology to select disorders that are less frequently seen. Key Features
• Uniform format throughout – lesions are presented side by side with clinical and pathological findings in short outline format followed by several full color images
• Side-by-side comparisons for each major differential diagnoses for quick and accurate reference
• Over 1,400 color photographs that depict the features of each entity
• A practical guide that directs all text and photographs toward differentiating between entities to ensure the pathologist arrives at an accurate diagnosis
• A companion website with fully-searchable text and an image bank
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!