by Paul Engelkirk
Prepare your students for success in their future careers with Burton’s Microbiology for the Health Sciences, 10e. Featuring a clear and friendly writing style that emphasizes the relevance of microbiology to a career in the health professions, the Tenth Edition offers a dramatically updated art program, new case studies that provide a real-life context for the content, the latest information on bacterial pathogens, an unsurpassed array of online teaching and learning resources, and much more.
To ensure content mastery, this market-leading book for the one-semester course clarifies concepts, defines key terms, and is packed with in-text learning tools that make the content inviting and easy to understand. The Tenth Edition provides a wide range of online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.
- An Image Bank featuring all figures and tables from the book enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- A robust Test Generator, loaded with pre-made, text-specific questions, saves time and makes creating and printing tests easy.
- Lesson Plans make teaching from the text easier.
- PowerPoint Slides speed lecture preparation.
- An Instructor’s Guide provides additional resources for every chapter.
- A chapter-by-chapter Study Guide helps students master key concepts.
- Additional Self-Assessment Exercises for each chapter help students build confidence and gauge their progress
- Lists of Key Terms in each chapter help students master the vocabulary of the field.
- Special “Insight,” “Increase Your Knowledge,” and “Critical thinking” sections provide additional insight, as well as fun facts on selected topics from the text.
- Student Quiz Bank – over 500 questions—give students unlimited opportunities for practice and review.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!