by Aliya N. Husain
Pathologists and pathology residents, look no further: Biopsy Interpretation: Pediatric Lesions is your practical, essential guide to pediatric biopsies. This how-to guide is the perfect bench reference for both the pediatric pathologist tasked with interpreting pediatric biopsies and the general surgical pathologist. Authored by a panel of top experts, the topics covered include a wide spectrum of diseases that afflict children, laying a comprehensive framework for diagnosing both the common and not-so-common diseases that can be identified by biopsy. If you’re a medical professional faced with the challenge of interpreting pediatric biopsies, this reference will prove indispensable to your day-to-day life.
- High quality color photomicrographs to highlight key diagnostic features
- Detailed illustrations complement text
- Special diagnostic techniques specific to small patients
- Chapters organized by organ system and include congenital, inflammatory, infectious and neoplastic lesions
- Techniques include histochemical and immunohistochemical stains, electron microscopic examinations, and molecular tests
Your book purchase includes an eBook version, created for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, PC & Mac. This eBook features:
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- A 50 question test to reinforce key concepts
- Over 140 bonus figures integrated throughout the content
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!