by J. Charles Jennette, Vivette D. D’Agati, Jean L. Olson, Fred G. Silva
If you’re looking to deepen your understanding of kidney disease, look no further than Heptinstall’s Pathology of the Kidney, 7th Edition. Authored by the world’s most accomplished renal pathologists, this image-rich text conveys the intricacies and comprehensiveness of renal disease, offering powerful diagnostic and treatment recommendations from decades of clinical research. Stay up to date on the cutting edge of kidney research and treatment and offer your patients the best therapeutic options and preventative measures available today with this all-inclusive two volume set.
- Including over 1500 color images, diagrammatic line drawings, easy reference tables, and figures
- Deconstructs kidney pathology, etiology, pathogenesis, demographics, and epidemiology
- Clinical correlations feature presentation, outcomes, and guidance on patient management
- Up to date recent studies in clinico-pathologic correlation and patient management
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!