- Nooshin K. Brinster, MD, Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Gateway Building, Richmond VA USA ;
- Vincent Liu, MD, Department of Dermatology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA ;
- Hafeez Diwan, MD, PhD , Baylor College of Medicine and Phillip H. McKee, MD, FRCPath, Formerly Associate Professor of Pathology and Director, Division of Dermatopathology, Department of Surgical Pathology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Save time diagnosing skin diseases with Dermatopathology, edited by Drs. Nooshin Brinster, Vincent Liu, Hafeez Diwan, and Phillip McKee. Part of the High-Yield Pathology Series, this title is designed to help you review the key pathologic features of skin disease, recognize the classic look of each disease, and quickly confirm your diagnosis. Its templated format, excellent color photographs, concise bulleted text, and authoritative content, will help you accurately identify more than 400 skin conditions.
- Find information quickly and easily with a templated, easy-to-reference format.
- Confirm your diagnoses with excellent color photographs that demonstrate the classic appearance of each disease.
- Find the answers you need fast with concise bulleted text.
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field.
- Access the full text online, perform quick searches, and download images at expertconsult.com.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!
Note: This ebook is intended for promotional use only. We strongly recommend you to delete it from your computer within 24 hours. If you love this book, you should buy it’s newest Edition from Amazon.