by Muir Gray
A guide to evidence-based decision making for healthcare, medical and nurse managers.
- New edition of a highly praised and successful book in one of the hottest areas of medicine.
- Covers the vital areas for healthcare managers – finding and appraising evidence and developing the capacity of individuals and organisations to use evidence.
- Pressure on healthcare services is growing – this book will be indispensable for managers making difficult decisions about the allocation of scarce resources.
- Exceptionally well written – highly praised by the Journal of the American Medical Association and the British Medical Journal.
- More on managerial decision making and managerial options in the face of financial pressure on resources.
- More focus on how to get better outcomes – how to improve quality rather than just how to measure quality.
- Updating throughout.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!