- Robin R Preston PhD, Adjunct Associate Professor The Department of Pharmacology and Physiology Drexel University College of Medicine
- Thad Wilson PhD, Associate Professor of Physiology, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
The addition to the popular Lippincott’s Illustrated Review (LIR) series, this comprehensive review of Physiology enables rapid review and assimilation of large amounts of complex information about the essentials of medical physiology. In keeping with the LIR series, LIR Physiology includes the popular features of the series: abundance of full-color, annotated illustrations; expanded outline format; chapter summaries; review questions; and case studies that link basic science to real-life clinical situations. The book can be used as a review text for a stand-alone physiology course in medical, health professions, and upper-level undergraduate programs, or in conjunction with other LIR titles for integrated courses. Ancillary online materials include full text, an image bank for faculty, and an interactive question bank for students.
- 420 full-color, annotated illustrations and 25 tables to visually explain concepts in the text.
- Ancillaries for Faculty include: Image Bank including all the images in the book.
- Ancillaries for Students include: fully-searchable online text and interactive Question Bank.
- Chapter-opening overviews and end-of-chapter summaries.
- Clinical vignettes/case-studies along with board-style review questions in each chapter.
- Follows the standard approach and expanded outline format of the LIR series.
- Key words shown throughout the text in boldface and newly introduced vocabulary and abbreviations defined.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!