by Gaurav Jain, Roop Krishen Khar, Farhan Jalees Ahmad
A core subject in pharmaceutics, physical pharmacy is taught in the initial semesters of B. Pharm. The methodical knowledge of the subject is required, and is essential, to understand the principles pertaining to design and development of drug and drug products. Theory and Practice of Physical Pharmacy is unique as it fulfils the twin requirements of physical pharmacy students: the authentic text
on theoretical concepts and its application including illustrative exercises in the form of practicals.
- Covers all the topics included in various existing syllabi of physical pharmacy
- Provides an integrated understanding of theory and practical applications associated with physicochemical concepts
- Explore the latest developments in the field of pharmaceutics
- Reviews the relevance of physicochemical principles in the design of dosage form
- Ensures proper recapitulation through sufficient end-of-chapter questions
- Provides valuable learning tool in the form of multiple choice questions
- Multiple choice questions section especially useful for GPAT aspirants
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!