by S.K. Bhasin, Reena Gupta
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry has been written keeping in mind the severe need for a comprehensive text to meet the curriculum needs of the undergraduate pharmacy students. It not only provides all the curriculum topics to the students but also contains all the vital reactions/mechanisms that the students look for in an organic chemistry book.
- Entire subject matter has been written in a systematic and lucid style in simple language.
- All the basic concepts and fundamentals of organic chemistry have been explained with well-chosen examples.
- For better understanding of the subject matter, important points have been highlighted in the form of the textboxes titled as Remember, Learning Plus and Noteworthy Points, wherever required.
- Summary of the topics in the form of Memory Focus has been given at relevant places to help the students to revise the subject matter quickly.
- Stepwise mechanism of the reactions as per the syllabus has been illustrated, laying emphasis on the reactive intermediates involved.
- At the end of each chapter, Revision Questions including descriptive questions and short answer questions have been given for the students to practice.
Multiple Choice Questions with answers have been included at the end of each chapter.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!