by David S. Strayer (Editor), Emanuel Rubin (Editor), Alan Schiller
Succeed in your course and on the boards with Rubin’s Pathology, 7th Edition. This acclaimed text provides streamlined coverage of the essential information you need to know. In addition, clinical applications of chapter concepts and hundreds of full-color graphic illustrations, line drawings, gross pathology photos, and micrographs help you master key content.
- Expert coverage of common conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, common cancers, acne, and (specifically for dental students) oral diseases, prepare you for the types of conditions you are likely to encounter in practice.
- A suite of exciting online tools, including 140 interactive case studies, 1500 audio review questions, and summary podcast lectures, help you master the concepts of the course.
- Straightforward coverage of the topics most commonly encountered on the USMLE Step 1, COMLEX, and other exams prepares you for success on the boards.
- A chapter on forensic pathology that has been described as “CSI” in a textbook introduces you to key content in a fascinating manner.
- A stand-alone online case history section accessible online gives you an opportunity to apply concepts and develop your clinical reasoning skills.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!