- Barry Mitchell, BSc, MSc, PhD, CSci, FIBMS, CBiol, FIBiol, Dean, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK;
- Sandra Peel, BSc, PhD, DSc, Visiting Reader, Centre for Learning Anatomical Sciences, School of Medicine, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
This volume in the Illustrated Colour Text series brings together high quality illustrations and a concise text focussed on essential features and is ideal for modern, medical undergraduate curricula where basic sciences emphasise the principle points of relevance to the students.
- Volume in Illustrated Colour Text series.
- Same first author as Embryology volume.
- Clinically relevant overview ideal for medical and other health science students.
- Extensively illustrated with both colour photomicrographs and line drawings.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!