- Edward C. Klatt, MD, Professor and Academic Administrator, Department of Pathology, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, FL
Designed to complement Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology, 8th Edition, this full-color atlas offers more than 1,500 outstanding full-color illustrations that vividly depict the diseases you need to know for pathology courses and USMLE exams. A quick visual reference or review of material for students and professionals alike.
New to This Edition
- Includes many new and improved images.
- Includes gross, microscopic, and radiologic images correlated with examples of normal organs and tissues for comparison.
- Extensive legends summarize the key information you need to know.
- Correlates pathology with clinical history, physical exam findings, and clinical laboratory tests.
- A perfect study complement to Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!