- Chris Brooker, BSc, MSc, RGN, SCM, RNT, Author and Lecturer, Norfolk, UK
The eBook version of this title gives you access to the complete book content electronically*. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic “bookshelf”, so that you can search across your entire library of Nursing eBooks.
- UK spelling and terminology, and patient-friendly definitions
- Over 20,000 entries
- Full-colour illustration section
- Full-colour clinical photograph section for easy identification of conditions
- colour illustrations, with and without labels, for self-testing
- clinical photographs in full colour
- downloadable spellchecker
‘Word of the Day’
- Metric measurement system.
- Prefixes and suffixes
- SI units and the metric system
- Normal values
- Drugs: the law, measurement and drug groups in common use
- Abbreviations and acronyms
- Useful websites
- Chemical symbols and formulae
- Radionuclide Applications
- Resuscitation Council Life Support algorithms
- Chronological development and eruption of teeth
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council: The Code: Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics for Nurses and Midwives 2008
- Career development: curriculum vitae
- Research, evidence-based practice and web sources.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!