- Ruth Leventhal PhD, MBA, MLS (ASCP)
- Russell F. Cheadle MS, MLS (ASCP)
Rely on this concise, systematic introduction to the biology and epidemiology of human parasitic diseases. Explore an extensive series of photographs, line drawings, and plates that aid in the recognition of parasitic diseases and help to build a solid understanding of the fundamentals of diagnosis and treatment.
Updated and enhanced, the 6th Edition features an expanded art program—now in full color. You’ll also find more case studies and new interactive exercises online at DavisPlus.
Makes the perfect laboratory manual for all disciplines and specialties.
- Case studies encouraging critical thinking.
- Review questions after the discussion of each parasite.
- Post-tests providing a thorough review of the chapter.
- Laboratory procedures.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!