- Robert B. Raffa, PhD, Temple University School of Pharmacy Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Scott M. Rawls, PhD, Temple University School of Pharmacy Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Elena Portyansky Beyzarov, PharmD, Director of Scientific Affairs Pharmacy Times Plainsboro, NJ
This updated edition of Netter’s Illustrated Pharmacology allows you to take a distinct visual approach to understanding both the basic science and clinical applications of pharmacology. Designed to be compatible and used in conjunction with other pharmacology resources, this medical reference book offers a vivid, uniquely effective visual presentation of the pharmacodynamic relationship between drugs and the human body. And with the new addition of Student Consult online access, Netter’s Illustrated Pharmacology is even more convenient than ever before!
- Available online for the first time! Search the full contents of Netter’s Illustrated Pharmacology no matter what your location with convenient access to Student Consult.
- Visually grasp the most important principles in pharmacology with succinct, easy-to-understand presentations of introductory pharmacologic principles based on classic images by Frank Netter, as well as dynamic new illustrations from other talented medical artists.
- Learn how drugs are used to treat specific disorders in the body, as well as their effects on a particular site, with a format divided by organ system and full-color illustrations of the systems themselves.
- Access in-depth guidance on the must-know elements of each pharmacologic principle with clear, concise notes located beneath the corresponding image.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!