- Jonathan I Epstein, Professor of Pathology, Urology and OncologyThe Reinhard Professor of Urological PathologyDirector of Surgical PathologyThe Johns Hopkins Medical InstitutionsBaltimore, MD&l
- George J Netto MD, Professor of Pathology, Urology and OncologyDirector of Surgical Pathology Molecular DiagnosticsJohns Hopkins UniversityBaltimore, MD
This practical resource, a volume in the new Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series, is arranged by differential diagnoses, filling a niche in urologic pathology resources and providing a practical guide to making the correct diagnosis between commonly confused entities.
This innovative book covers over 175 differential diagnoses, ranging from the most common in surgical urologic pathology to select disorders that are less frequently seen. In every chapter, lesions are presented side by side for easy comparison, with clinical and pathological findings in short outline format followed by several full color images. In addition to illustrating and discussing the classical features of these entities, the authors emphasize atypical features that can complicate diagnoses.
- Side-by-side comparisons for each major differential diagnoses for quick and accurate reference
- Over 1,450 color photographs that depict the features of each entity and cover all major differential diagnoses in genitourinary pathology
- A practical guide that directs all text and photographs toward differentiating between entities to ensure the pathologist arrives at an accurate diagnosis
- A companion website with fully-searchable text and an image bank
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!