- Mark Kester, PhD, Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA;
- Kelly Dowhower Karpa, PhD, RPh, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Kent E. Vrana, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Pharmacology, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
Effectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier’s Integrated Review Pharmacology, by Mark Kester, PhD, Kelly Dowhower Karpa, PhD, RPh, and Kent E. Vrana, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Series focuses on the core knowledge in pharmacology while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. Online access via www.studentconsult.com – included with your purchase – allows you to conveniently access the book’s complete text and illustrations online as well as relevant content from other Student Consult titles. This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation.
New to This Edition
- Grasp and retain vital concepts more easily thanks to a color-coded format, succinct bulleted text, key concept boxes, Top Five lists, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of text boxes that help you clearly see the clinical relevance of the material.
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, “high-yield” presentation.
- Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with case-based, USMLE-style questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Access the full contents online at www.studentconsult.com where you’ll find the complete text and illustrations, “Integration Links” to bonus content in other Student Consult titles, an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources, and much more!
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!