- Philip B. Clement, MD, Consultant Pathologist, Department of Pathology, Vancouver General Hospital; Emeritus Professor of Pathology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Robert H. Young, MD, FRCPath, Pathologist, James Homer Wright Pathology Laboratories, Massachusetts General Hospital; Robert E. Scully Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Rapidly and accurately identify gynecologic tumors and related lesions with the updated Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology. Complete with hundreds of stunning photographs and now available with online access, this visually dynamic medical reference book provides you with the know-how you need to perform state-of-the-art gynecologic diagnoses, right at your own microscope.
New to This Edition
- Overcome today’s toughest diagnostic challenges with guidance from internationally recognized experts in gynecologic pathology.
- Stay completely current on the newest disease entities and updated classification schemes, and take advantage of nearly 1,000 brand-new references.
- Ensure diagnostic accuracy and gain absolute visual clarity with the addition of 100 images.
- Remain at the forefront of the most recently developed diagnostic methods, such as immunohistochemical diagnosis for malignant lesions and differential diagnosis of neoplastic and pseudoneoplastic lesions.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
- Quickly and effortlessly find the essential information you need with summary tables, charts, and boxes throughout the text.
- Expedite reference with a consistent approach to every entity discussed, including definitions, clinical features, gross features, microscopic features, and differential diagnoses.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with comprehensive coverage of commonly encountered pitfalls.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!