- Dirk Elston, MD, Managing Director, Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology, New York, NY, USA;
- Tammie Ferringer, MD, Dept of Dermatology, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA, USA;
- Steven Peckham, MD, Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX, USA;
- Whitney A. High, MD, Dept of Dermatology & Dermotapathology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA ;
- David J. DiCaudo, MD, Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Christine Ko, MD, Associate Professor, Dept of Dermatopathology, Yale University, New Haven, CT,USA
With a unique combination of targeted online lectures, vast online image collections, and an easy-to-follow supporting atlas, Dr. Elston’s highly acclaimed “dermatopathology made easier” approach presents a unique way to master the foundations of this complex dermatology sub-specialty, guiding you through the diagnosis of the most important and common dermatologic pathology findings seen in practice.
New to This Edition
- Recognize the presentation of most major dermatopathology lesions through abundant high-resolution histopathology examples, with labels and pointers highlighting key aspects of each slide and providing additional clarity.
- Access the full text and more online at expertconsult.com, including 26 virtual lectures by Dr. Elston, clinical and dermatopathology image atlases, and a virtual slide library.
- Easily focus on the most important “takeaways” and “must-knows” for each topic through the use of color key points, differential diagnosis, and pearls.
- Learn directly from the experts themselves by “attending” lectures online in a virtual lecture room.
- Effortlessly find all the information you need to know about each topic thanks to a highly user-friendly full-color format and a consistent chapter template.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!