- Guido Massi, M.D., Department of Pathology, Catholic University Medical School, Rome, Italy
- Philip E. LeBoit, M.D., Dermatopathology Section, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
The histopathologic interpretation of melanocytic neoplasms is probably the most difficult task in the field of dermatopathology. The second edition of this text and atlas depicts a broad range of the most important and most challenging melanocytic lesions that histopathologists might encounter. Each case is illustrated with at least three high-quality color photographs and is commented on at length, highlighting the diagnostic clues. The goal of the authors is to assist both general pathologists and dermatopathologists in making an accurate diagnosis applicable to their daily practice, and one that can be understood by clinicians. They achieve this by providing criteria that can serve as a sound basis for an unequivocal diagnosis in most cases. The reader will find Histological Diagnosis of Nevi and Melanoma to be an invaluable guide to correct diagnosis even in difficult or rare cases.
- Practical guide to the histological diagnosis of nevi and melanoma
- Contains numerous high-quality color photographs
- Provides sets of precise diagnostic criteria
- Will help the reader to make the right diagnosis even in difficult or rare cases
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!