- Andrea Guyot, FRCPath, MSc, Dr.Med, DTM&H, DipHIC,, Consultant Microbiologist, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, Surrey;
- Silke Schelenz, Consultant Microbiologist and Senior Lecturer, Microbiology Department, Norfold and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, UK
- Steven H. Myint, MD, MRCP, Dr.rer nat, DipClin, Micro, Head, Postgraduate Medical School, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK
The Flesh and Bones of Medical Microbiology presents a very clinically orientated account of the subject. It covers all the key concepts you need with no gaps. It can be used either as an introduction to a topic, or as a revision aid. Dfficult concepts are depicted by cartoon-strip illustrations, helping you to quickly understand information.
- Big Picture Section – lets you relate detail to the subject as a whole
- High Return Facts – prevents you from having large gaps in your knowledge. Can be used as a revision tool. Reinforces the major points
- Cartoon-strip illustrations – enables you to visualise difficult concepts in a step-by-step format – information can be chunked into ‘student-friendly’ sizes
- Double-page overviews – you can read topic summaries without cross-referencing to other pages. All laid out on one spread
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!