- William K. Ovalle, PhD, University of British Columbia, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Patrick C. Nahirney, PhD, Professor of Anatomy and Histology, Division of Medical Sciences, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
Take your understanding of histology one step further with Netter’s Histology Flash Cards. Specially designed to help you master what you need to know, these 200 flash cards are designed to reinforce your understanding of how the human body works in health as well as illness and injury. Classic anatomy illustrations from medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD provide strong visual aids and memorable diagrams to facilitate learning. Extensive additional images, including light and electron micrographs, provide an even more comprehensive study experience.
- Review salient microscopic features of cells, tissues, and organs of the body thanks to beautiful Netter illustrations and histology slides.
- Study basic biological and histological principles as well as the clinical relevance of histological structure and function through concise textual summaries.
- Recognize and interpret microscopic sections quickly thanks to an at-a-glance organization.
- Master the histology knowledge you need to know by using these flash cards in conjunction with Netter’s Essential Histology, 2nd Edition, also by Drs. Ovalle and Nahirney. They’re completely cross referenced to the Netter’s Essential Histology text so it’s easy to find more in-depth information on any topic.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!