- David L. Seiden, Professor of Neuroscience and Cell Biology; Associate Dean for Student Affairs, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Siobhan Corbett, Associate Professor, Department of General Surgery, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
The fifth edition of Lachman’s Case Studies in Anatomy is a thoroughly revised edition of a popular collection of 50 anatomical cases. Each chapter starts with a clinical case presentation, followed by diagnosis and therapy and then an extensive discussion of the anatomy that is relevant to the case. The patient presentations provide the history and physical examination findings in a format consistent with that which the student will utilize in clinical training. Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that are discussed have been brought up-to-date and are consistent with current medical practice. Cases represent clinical encounters required in clerkship curricula. This should allow students to draw from this book throughout their four years in medical school. The scope of the book has been expanded to include embryological development by including three new cases of developmental abnormalities. Many new figures and have included many diagnostic images including radiographs, CT scans, MRIs and ultrasounds. To help the reader feel confident that the major anatomical points have been mastered, review questions and answers have been added at the end of each unit.
- New edition of the leading anatomy casebook
- Cases represent clinical encounters required in clerkship curricula
- Assists medical students in studying for their first round of Boards exams
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!