- Prathibha Varkey, MBBS, MPH, MHPE, Consultant, Division of Preventive, Occupational and Aerospace Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, Associate Professor of Preventive Medicine, of Medicine, and of Medical Education, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Launched on Oxford Medicine Online in 2012, with the full-text of eight Mayo Clinic Scientific Press (MCSP) print titles and a bank of multiple-choice questions, Mayo Clinic Toolkit provides a single location for resident, fellow, and practicing clinicians to undertake the self-testing necessary to prepare for, and pass, the Boards.
Mayo Clinic Preventive Medicine and Public Health Board Review is a concise review of preventive medicine and public health topics that is relevant to any preventive medicine, occupational medicine, internal medicine, or aerospace medicine physician or trainee. It is an ideal revision tool for preventive medicine board examinations, for candidates taking them for the first time and those taking them for recertification.
Highlights of The Mayo Clinic Toolkit include:
- Each title is presented in an enhanced format, allowing the enlargement and download of all figures and images, and linking to external sources referenced in the text.
- The multiple-choice questions are designed to mirror those in the Board exam for realistic preparation; they also link back to the relevant title, and allow the user to measure their development through the recording of practice-exam success.
- It can be accessed on a range of internet enabled devices, giving residents, fellows, and practicing clinicians the choice to study in locations which suit them
- Subscription lengths range from 1-month to a full year.
Combining two complimentary resource types into a single location, with enhancements to the print works, the flexibility to choose where and when to study, and the ability to monitor revision progress, Mayo Clinic Toolkit is truly the go-to site for Board preparation.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!