- W. John Spicer, MBBS(Melbourne), FRACP, FRCPA, FACSHP, FASM, DTM&H(Sydney), DipBact(London), Senior Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Alfred Hospital, and Austin and Repatriation Medical Centre; Senior Consultant in Microbiology, Alfred Hospital, Associate Professor of Microbiology, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Comprehensive yet compact, CLINICAL MICROBIOLOBY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES is the ultimate user-friendly manual for students and specialists alike. Equally suitable for initial study or quick reference, the logical arrangement and colour-coded summary format belie the extensive scope of this book as an information resource. Clear, accurate, up-to-date, wide-ranging, and memorable!
New to This Edition
- All 1st edition topics completely revised and updated – increased coverage of infections of current or recent interest (eg SARS, bird flu etc.)
- Now with virology! Approximately nine new double-page spreads on specifically viral topics and the existing disease-based double-page spreads now include more information on viral causes
- Subject matter is presented in two page topics for you to understand easily and remember
- Covers both the more scientific aspects of the subject and also clinical infection
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!