- Michael Lieberman PhD Distinguished Teaching Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Rick Ricer MD Professor Emeritus, Department of Family Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
BRS Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics is an excellent aid for USMLE Step 1 preparation and for coursework in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics. Fully updated for its sixth edition, chapters are written in an outline format and include pedagogical features such as bolded key words, figures, tables, algorithms, and highlighted clinical correlates. USMLE-style questions and answers follow each chapter and a comprehensive exam appears at the end of the book.
- Updated content
- Updated clinical correlates
- USMLE-style questions and answers follow every chapter
- Comprehensive exam at the end of the book
- Bolded key terms
- Highlighted clinical correlates provide increased clinical focus
- Companion website includes online question bank with questions from the book and fully searchable text
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!