- Stanley Jablonski, Late Clinical Scholar, National Library of Medicine
Medical acronyms and abbreviations offer convenience, but can often be confusing and difficult to decode. This handy, portable new 6th edition features thousands of new terms from across all medical specialties. Its alphabetical arrangement makes reference a snap, and expanded coverage of symbols makes more of them easier to find. The included CD-ROM provides electronic access featuring the entire content of the book, making it fully searchable for added usability.
New to This Edition
- Includes thousands of new terms to keep you current.
- Provides an expanded symbols section, making it easier to find unusual or seldom-used symbols.
- Includes a searchable CD-ROM for easy and quick reference.
- Contains more entries than any other portable reference, making it the most comprehensive resource of its kind.
- Uses a convenient, alphabetical format so you can find the entry you need more intuitively.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!