- Arthur G Johnson PhD, Professor Emeritus, Department of Anatomy, Microbiology, and Pathology, University of Minnesota Medical School;Duluth, Duluth, MN
- Richard J Ziegler PhD, Professor of Microbiology, Department of Anatomy, Microbiology, and Pathology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth, Duluth, MN
- Louise Hawley MD, Professor and ChairDepartment of MicrobiologyRoss University School of MedicineRoseau, Commonwealth of Dominica, West Indies
BRS Microbiology and Immunology is designed specifically for medical and graduate students for successful preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). This newest edition features a full-color design and illustrations throughout. The book is divided into 12 chapters and presents both a “bug” approach followed by an organ systems approach. It remains a succinct description of the most important microbiological and immunological concepts and critical details needed to understand important human infections and the immune system function and malfunction. End-of-chapter review tests feature updated USMLE-style questions with rationales and four USMLE comprehensive examinations (in 50 question blocks like Step 1) help test memorization and mastery of the subject.
A companion website offers the fully searchable text and an online question bank.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Full-color interior and illustrations
- NEW! Both “bug” and organ-systems approach in one small text
- NEW! Four USMLE comprehensive exams (in 50 question blocks like Step 1) with explanations
- Outline format highlights the most tested topics for Step 1
- More than 350 USMLE-style review questions at the end of each chapter
- Companion website offers fully searchable text and an online question bank
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!