- Eric C. Johannsen, M.D., Infectious Disease Division, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Marc S. Sabatine,M.D., M.P.H., Cardiovascular Division, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Now in its Fourth Edition, PharmCards is the best-selling card-based pharmacology review for medical and allied health students. The 300-card set presents both “fundamental” and organ system-specific information for specific drugs using a standard format. This edition features a new two-color design and more than 150 two-color images. Topic selection is based on the medical pharmacology curriculum determined by the National Board of Medical Examiners.
- NEW! 2-color interior and images throughout
- Consistent organization, with one drug per card, classified by organ system
- Cards easily fit into lab coats for ease of transport and study
- Content supports USMLE preparation and class review
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!