- Anthony N Glaser MD, Ph.D, Clinical Assistant Professor, Medical University of South Carolina; Private Practice of Family Medicine, Charleston, SC
High-Yield™ Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Public Health, Fourth Edition provides a concise review of the biostatistics concepts that are tested in the USMLE Step 1. Information is presented in an easy-to-follow format, with High-Yield Points that help students focus on the most important USMLE Step 1 facts. The High-Yield™ outline format, with tables, diagrams, photographs, and images to clarify important material, provides a concentrated, efficient review for both course exams and the USMLE.
- New chapter covers epidemiology and public health in greater detail
- Memorable examples aid in understanding difficult concepts
- Outline format provides a concentrated, efficient method of studying for both course exams and the USMLE
- Diagrams, photographs and images are included to clarify technical material
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!