- Joseph DiPiro, PharmD, FCCP, Executive Dean and Professor,, South Carolina School of Pharmacy
- Robert Talbert, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS, Professor, University of Texas, Health Science Center
- Gary Yee, PharmD, FCCP, Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, University of Nebraska, Medical Center
- Gary Matzke, PharmD, FCP, FCCP, Professor and Associate Dean for Clinical Research and Public Policy, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Clinical Research and Public Policy
- Barbara Wells, PharmD, FASHP, FCCP, BCPP, Dean and Professor, Executive Director of the Research Institute of Phamaceutical Sciences, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- L. Michael Posey, BS Pharm, Editorial Director, American Pharmacists Association
The most comprehensive, widely used, and evidence-based pharmacotherapy text available
A Doody’s Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE for 2011!
5 STAR DOODYS’S REVIEW!
“This is a gold standard reference in pharmacy and the information it provides equips readers with the knowledge base and confidence to provide the highest quality of patient care.”–Doody’s Review Service
Hailed by Doody’s Review Service as “one of the best in pharmacy”Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach is unmatched in its ability to help students develop a mastery of evidence-based medicine for optimum patient outcomes. The eighth edition will feature the addition of SI units throughout and an increased number of global examples and clinical questions.
- Unparalleled guidance in the development of pharmaceutical care plans
- Full-color presentation
- Key Concepts in each chapter
- Critical Presentation boxes summarize common disease signs and symptoms
- Clinical Controversies boxes examin complicated issues you face when providing drug therapy
- NEW material added to the online learning center
- EXPANDED evidence-based recommendations
- EXPANDED coverage of timely issues such as palliative care and pain medicine
- Therapeutic recommendations in each disease-specific chapter
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!