- Barbara G. Wells, PharmD, FASHP, FCCP, BCPP, Dean and Professor, Executive Director, Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, The University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- Joseph T. DiPiro, PharmD, FCCP, Professor and Executive Dean, South Carolina College of Pharmacy, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, and University of South Carolina, Columbia
- Terry L. Schwinghamamer, PharmD, FCCP, FASHP, FAPhA, BCPS, Professor and Chair, Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Cecily V. DiPiro, PharmD, Consultant Pharmacist, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Essential drug data in a concise, carry-anywhere reference
Pharmacotherapy Handbook, 8e provides practitioners and students with the critical information necessary to support drug therapy decision making for more than 140 diseases and disorders. Featuring a convenient alphabetized presentation, this handy guide utilizes tables, texts, figures, and treatment algorithms to make the information readily accessible and easily understood.
The consistent chapter organization includes:
- Disease state definition
- Review of relevant pathophysiology
- Clinical presentation
- Desired outcome
The Treatment section usually includes nonpharmacologic therapy, drug selection guidelines, dosing recommendations, adverse effects, pharmacokinetic considerations, and important drug interactions.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!