- Mark H. Hankin, PhD, Professor, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Director of Anatomy Programs, Oakland University, William Beaumont School of Medicine, Rochester, Michigan
- Dennis E. Morse, PhD, Emeritus Professor of Anatomy, Department of Neurosciences, The University of Toledo, College of Medicine and Life Sciences, Toledo, Ohio
- Carol A. Bennett-Clarke, PhD, Professor of Anatomy, Department of Neurosciences, Associate Dean for Pre-Clinical Medical Education, The University of Toledo, College of Medicine and Life Sciences, Toledo, Ohio
A Unique Text That Bridges The Gap Between Basic And Clinical Anatomy
Filled with 50 cases that consider 130 possible diagnoses, and more than 250 illustrations, this concise, highly accessible book is a must for medical students and professionals preparing for their courses, boards, and practice. With each chapter, you will gain insight into the fundamentals of human anatomy and–just as importantly–its relevance to actual clinical practice. Clinical Anatomy features an intuitive body region organization, which is consistent with the common instructional approach of medical gross anatomy courses. No other guide offers you the opportunity to interact with clinical conditions on a level that so closely approximates clinical practice.
- A rigorous, case-based approach helps you master the basics of anatomy and apply what you have learned to real-world clinical scenarios
- 50 clinical cases include the patient complaint, relevant findings of the physical examination, and the signs and symptoms of related clinical problems
- M ore than 250 full-color ANATOMIC AL AND CLINICAL images
- Definitions of clinical terms presented WITH each cASE
- Instructive overview of the nervous system in the first chapter
- Logical body region organization
- Chapter-ending USMLE-type (clinical-vignette) review questions
- Helpful appendices feature a comprehensive list of clinical terms (referenced by case) and explanations of the correct answers for the review questions
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!