- Sankhavaram R. Panini, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Biochemistry, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
Medical Biochemistry – An Illustrated Review - for success in the classroom and on the USMLE!
- High-yield, biochemical principles presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format with supporting summary tables
- 200+ full-color illustrations of biochemical pathways that highlight associated disorders and drug targets
- 400+ color-coded boxes that connect biochemical concepts with other basic sciences and clinical conditions
- 400 factual and USMLE-style questions with full explanations online
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!