- Douglas Gould PhD, Associate Professor, Division of Anatomy, Department of Biomedical Informatics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- James D Fix PhD, Professor Emeritus of Anatomy, Marshall University School of Medicine, Huntington, WV
BRS Neuroanatomy is a succinct outline-format review for USMLE, other licensing exams, and course exams. This title includes over 575 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations, with exams at the end of each chapter and an end-of-book Comprehensive Examination.
- Over 575 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations
- Exams at the end of each chapter
- End-of-book comprehensive exam
- Full-color art
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!