- Alvin G. Telser PhD, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- John K. Young PhD, Department of Anatomy, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Kate M. BaldwinPhD, Department of Anatomy, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC
Each title in the new Integrated series focuses on the core knowledge in a specific basic science discipline, while linking that information to related concepts from other disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. Bonus STUDENT CONSULT access – included with the text – allows you to conveniently access the book’s content online · clip content to your handheld device · link to content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles · and more! These concise and user-friendly references provide crucial guidance for the early years of medical training, as well as for exam preparation.
- Includes case-based questions at the end of each chapter
- Features a colour-coded format to facilitate quick reference and promote effective retention
- Offers access to STUDENT CONSULT! At www.studentconsult.com, you’ll find the complete text and illustrations of the book online, fully searchable · “Integration Links” to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles · content clipping for handheld devices · an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources · and much more!
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!