- William K. Ovalle, PhD, University of British Columbia, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Patrick C. Nahirney, PhD, Professor of Anatomy and Histology, Division of Medical Sciences, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
Netter’s Essential Histology integrates gross anatomy and embryology with classic histology slides and cutting-edge scanning electron microscopy to give you a rich visual understanding of this complex subject. This histology textbook-atlas has a strong anatomy foundation and utilizes a variety of visual elements – including Netter illustrations and light and electron micrographs – to teach you the most indispensible histologic concepts and their clinical relevance. Excellent as both a reference and a review, Netter’s Essential Histology will serve you well at any stage of your healthcare career.
New to This Edition
- Thoroughly comprehend how function is linked to structure through brand-new electron micrographs, many of which have been enhanced and colorized to show ultra-structures in 3D.
- Gain a rich understanding of this vital subject through the succinct explanatory histology text.
- Learn to recognize both normal and diseased structures at the microscopic level with the aid of succinct explanatory text as well as numerous clinical boxes.
- Access the entire contents and ancillary components online at Student Consult, view images and histology slides at different magnifications, and watch new narrated video overviews of each chapter.
- Take your learning one step further with the purchase of Netter’s Histology Flash Cards (sold separately), designed to reinforce your understanding of how the human body works in health as well as illness and injury.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!