- Bari M. Logan, MA FMA Hon MBIE MAMAA, Formerly University Prosector, Department of Anatomy, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK; Prosector, Department of Anatomy, The Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK; Anatomical Preparator, Department of Human Morphology, University of Nottingham Medical School, Nottingham, UK
- Ralph T. Hutchings, Photographer and Contributor to www.VisualsUnlimited.com; Formerly Chief Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK
McMinn’s Color Atlas of Foot and Ankle Anatomy, by Bari M. Logan and Ralph T. Hutchings, uses phenomenal images of dissections, osteology, and radiographic and surface anatomy to provide you with a perfect grasp of all the lower limb structures you are likely to encounter in practice or in the anatomy lab. You’ll have an unmatched view of muscles, nerves, skeletal structures, blood supply, and more, plus new, expanded coverage of regional anesthesia injection sites and lymphatic drainage. Unlike the images found in most other references, all of these illustrations are shown at life size to ensure optimal visual comprehension. It’s an ideal resource for clinical reference as well as anatomy lab and exam preparation!
New to This Edition
- Administer nerve blocks accurately and effectively with the aid of a new chapter on regional anesthesia.
Deepen your understanding of lymphatic drainage with a new
- Easily correlate anatomy with clinical practice through 200 high-quality illustrations, many life-sized, including dissection photographs, skeletal illustrations, surface anatomy photos, and radiologic images.
- Reinforce your understanding of each dissection with notes and commentaries, and interpret more complex images with the aid of explanatory artwork.
- Efficiently review a wealth of practical, high-yield information with appendices on skin, arteries, muscles, and nerves.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!