- Kate M. Baldwin, PhD, Professor, Department of Anatomy, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC;
- Lekidelu Taddesse-Heath, MD;
- John K. Young, PhD
- Raziel S. Hakim, PhD
Wheater’s Review of Histology & Basic Pathology, by Kate M. Baldwin, PhD, Lekidelu Taddesse-Heath, John K. Young, PhD, and Raziel S. Hakim, PhD, helps you master the knowledge you need for histology exams and the USMLE Step 1. Based on the widely respected textbooks Wheater’s Functional Histology, 5th Edition and Wheater’s Basic Pathology, 5th Edition, this one-of-a-kind review book combines hundreds of full USMLE-style questions with high-quality, full-color illustrations and color photomicrographs from the Wheater’s texts…enabling you to confidently prepare for exams.
- Helps you assess your knowledge, and understand the rationale for correct answers, through more than 500 full USMLE-style questions in a clinical vignette format—with answers referenced to the Wheater’s texts.
- Provides a vivid, visual review through more than 350 high-quality full-color photomicrographs and superb illustrations from the Wheater’s texts.
- Presents a realistic test-taking experience with a final comprehensive exam of 30 questions on random topics that mimics the format of the USMLE Step 1.
- Makes study easier with chapters arranged to match the systems-based table of contents in Wheater’s Functional Histology, 5th Edition.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!