- Ben Pansky PhD, MD, Professor Emeritus, Department of Surgery, University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences, Toledo, OH
- Thomas R. Gest PhD, Professor of Anatomy, Division of Clinical Anatomy, Department of Radiology, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
The first title in the new three-volume Lippincott’s Concise Illustrated Anatomy series, Back, Upper Limb and Lower Limb supports medical students as well as others studying anatomy—such as students in physical therapy, occupational therapy, physician assistant, and dental programs—or seeking a specialty reference for the clerkship years and beyond. Each volume in the series includes outline text to accompany full-color, atlas-style images and illustrations from sources such as the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy. The unique regional focus of the series facilitates teaching and learning in semester or year-long anatomy systems blocks.
This volume on the back, upper limb and lower limb aligns with the musculoskeletal systems block. Two forthcoming volumes in the series–Thorax, Abdomen, and Pelvis and Head and Neck–cover other regions in depth.
- Integrates concise, need-to-know outline text with atlas artwork for coverage that’s “just right “ for systems blocks
- Features full-color illustrations from the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy with additional new illustrations in the same style
- Includes Clinical Considerations, tying anatomical concepts to practice scenarios
- Provides range of motion tables (clinical charts)
- Offers online ancillary material, including faculty image bank, question bank, and ebook
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!