- Howard Reisner PhD Professor of Pathology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Emanuel Rubin MD Chairman Emeritus of the Department of Pathology, Anatomy, and Cell BiologyJefferson Medical CollegePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Essentials of Rubin’s Pathology, Sixth Edition, is a condensed version of the main title, Rubin’s Pathology, 6e. Targeted to students in allied health fields, including dentistry, nursing, physical therapy, physician assistant, chiropractic, and occupational therapy, Essentials of Rubin’s Pathology follows the same format as Rubin’s Pathology, covering principles and mechanisms of pathology in the first section and organ-specific pathology in the second section. Essentials extracts key information on pathogenesis, epidemiology, and clinical features of diseases. Illustrations — whether schematic or photographic — are also all derived from the main text. A companion Website will offer the fully searchable online text, case studies, audio review questions, Podcasts, and an image bank and test generator for faculty.
New to this Edition:
- Additional, new podcasts on pulmonary medicine, autopsy, renal, and GI
- Approximately 25% new four-color photos and artwork
- Significantly expanded and updated content on cell injury, neoplasia, breast pathology, hematopathology, obesity and diabetes, amyloidoses, and neuropathology
- Audio review questions
- Extracts key information on pathogenesis, epidemiology, and clinical features
- Faculty question bank
- Full text online on thePoint
- Globally diverse authorship, with 48 contributors from 28 institutions and 4 countries across the US and Europe
- Image bank
- Lecture summary podcasts
- Supplemental online case studies
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!