- Michael L Bishop MS, MT (ASCP), CLS (NCA) Director of Educational ServicesWyndgate TechnologiesEl Dorado Hills, CA
- Edward P Fody MD Chief, Department of Pathology, Holland Hospital, Holland, MI
- Larry E Schoeff MS, MT (ASCP) Professor and Director, Medical Laboratory Science ProgramUniversity of Utah School of MedicineEducation Consultant, ARUP Laboratories
In its Seventh Edition, this acclaimed Clinical Chemistry continues to be the most student-friendly clinical chemistry text available. This edition not only covers the how of clinical testing but also places greater emphasis on the what, why, and when in order to help today’s students fully understand the implications of the information covered, as well as the applicability of this crucial topic in practice. With clear explanations that strike just the right balance of analytic principles, techniques, and correlation of results with disease states, this edition has been fully updated with the latest information to help keep today’s students at the forefront of today’s science. New case studies, practice questions, and exercises provide ample opportunities to review and apply the topics covered through the text.
Learning aids include:
- Chapter outlines prepare readers for what the chapter will cover.
- Expanded case studies to amplify the correlation between laboratory results and disease states
- Boxes highlight important material so students are continually aware of crucial information for this field
- Clinical Applications correlate the details of the topic into a practical use.
Note: Only Gold member can download this ebook. Learn more here!